Friday, October 4, 2013

Master Bedroom Inspiration

I'm currently trying to figure out what direction my master bedroom design is going so I thought I'd dig through the bedrooms I've pinned for inspiration.  These are some of my favorites.

I like the art on the side wall here.

(source unknown)
I like the general, serene feel of this room and the triptych over the bed.:
Opal Design Group

I think my first home was this size:

HGTV
 


Did you notice the last 2 pictures have trays on the bed?  When was the last time you had a try of food in your bed after it was made?  Never?
 
This isn't a bedroom but I like the photo collage and the mix of frames and might do something like this for the big blank wall I have (and you know I love the woodwork but I don't have the motivation to do that again!):


I love the calmness to this room (and this was the picture I used for my own IKEA rast hack):


Next step...paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment