Yield: 3 gallon sized freezer bags full
3 bags microwave popcorn
24oz white chocolate chips
3 tablespoons of peanut butter
3 cups of Rice Krispy cereal
2 cups of peanuts
- Pop the microwave popcorn.
- Microwave half of the white chocolate chips and half of the peanut butter until melted (stopping periodically to mix). Then repeat the melting for the remaining chocolate chips and peanut butter.
- Mix Rice Krispy's and peanuts into a large bowl (the biggest container you can find...a 5 gallon bucket isn't too big!).
- Add one bag of popped popcorn (you may want to take out any seeds prior to combining.
- Pour in about 1/3 melted chip/peanut butter mixture over the popcorn mixture. Mix with spatula.
- Continue adding popcorn and melted chips/peanut butter mixture until gone.
- Dump contents of the bowl onto wax paper--spreading in clumps.L
- Let mixture harden before putting it into a container