I didn’t want to lose those priceless markings but since I painted the bookshelf I needed to repaint the rest of the trim in the room (“needed to” is relative I understand). I picked up a pre-cut 1” x 5” x 6’ board from Home Depot and then sanded, conditioned, stained and poly’ed it. Then I printed out the numbers on paper, cut them out and traced them on the board.
I went over the tracings with a black Sharpie.
I placed it on the side of the renovated bookshelves because I liked how it picked up the color of the french doors.
Voila! A moveable, independent height chart!
Shared with House of Hepworths