Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Here We Go Again

Remember that time I said I never needed to install wainscoting ever again?


And then how I totally forgot and did it again here?


Well apparently amnesia has kicked in again and my husband has allowed me to sweet talk him into it yet again.  I got bit by the paint bug last week and casually mentioned to my husband that the green may be disappearing soon and that the "long term" plan would be to add wainscoting like this one to give us some additional color options:

                  
               http://thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/2014/10/black-and-white-and-awesome-all-over.html
He responded with "it shouldn't be too hard" and kind of agreed.  I took that as my green light and literally began drawing all over the walls 10 minutes later.  No going back now.  Very 4 year old of me.

 
So my plan is go go with a wainscoting 3/4 of the way up the all and then go for this faded navy up top.

Sherwin Williams Indigo Baltik
Then hopefully add some interesting art to tone down the color and to incorporate some other tones.


Here we go again...

No comments:

Post a Comment