Thursday, January 14, 2016

2015 Year In Review

It was a relatively slow renovation year for us.  Only a few big projects.  I'm hopeful that our renovations are slowing down.  Who am I kidding - we're just saving our pennies to tackle the outside.  This post will be a quick walk down memory lane.  One of the rooms in this post was renovated twice this year.  

First up was the powder room.  What started the year with bold stripes...




Then what was going to be a fresh paint job...





Then to properly bookend the year we were forced to gut our newly redecorated powder room and turn this gross floor...


...into this beauty!




I know I still haven't shown you the family room.  I need to figure out the walls.  Hopefully in the next couple weeks.

2016 is gearing up to be the year of the outdoor space.  Hopefully we can make some decisions and share something soon!
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment: