Thursday, March 15, 2012

1st Post!!!

Thank you so much for your interest in our adventures in renovating with 3 babies and a dog in tow! My husband and I bought a total money pit about 4 years ago when I was 8 months pregnant with our first child. Here is a 'before' shot of the house the day we bought it.




Young and energetic (dumb?) at the time we figured we could handle it. 3.5 years and 3 baby boys later we're still at it! Maybe some day we'll relax...just not today...or tomorrow.


Somewhere there is an orange paneled wall calling my name, begging me to put it out of it's misery!

1 comment:

  1. I think homes that you can make your own are the best. I can tell just from the exterior that your home probably has a lot of character. I'm itching to move out of our home and buy something similar to fix up and make our own (even though we did that with this house).

    ReplyDelete